1) Employees of Station and their immediate families are not eligible to
participate. “Immediate Family" shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents,
grandchildren and co-habitating "significant other". Residents of the same household are also
considered “Immediate Family“, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
2) Employees and their immediate families of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations
are not eligible to participate.
3) In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of
such merchants and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4) No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any Station sponsored
5) Station reserves the right to impose certain eligibility restrictions for
specific contests. Such restrictions will be announced on-the-air prior to the implementation of the
6) Unless otherwise specified, contestants will be permitted to win only once per
contest per two week period. In major contests, station reserves the right to limit winners to one
person per immediate family.
7) Unless otherwise specified, prizes must be claimed in person at the Station
business office within ten (10) days of winning. Prizes must be picked up during office hours, Monday
through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Failure to claim any prize within the ten day period will result in
forfeiture of the prize. Winners may be asked to provide proper identification when claiming
8) Prizes are not transferable, except in the case of major prizes (over $600),
which will be awarded in the name of a parent or guardian if won by a minor.
9) All prizes are awarded to winners on an "as is" basis. Station is not responsible
for the condition of the prize itself, nor is the Station liable for any damage or injury caused by any
prize awarded by the station.
10) Winners agree to allow Station to make use of their name, photograph, likeness
and/or audio recording of their voice for advertising and publicity purposes. Failure to sign a release
to this effect may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
11) Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. In accordance with IRS
regulations, any winner receiving a prize with a value in excess of $600 will be furnished a copy of
IRS Form 1099 (Miscellaneous Income). A copy of this form will also be furnished to the IRS.
12) In the event an announced prize becomes unavailable or the supply becomes
exhausted, Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and the winner
agrees to accept such prize without limitation.
13) Station is not responsible for circumstances beyond its control (telephone
malfunctions, postal delivery delays, etc.), that may affect the outcome of a contest.
14) In contests involving mail-in entries, multiple entries in one envelope are
permitted, however entries that arrive with postage due will not be accepted.
15) In contests involving written entries, only original hand-written entries will
16) An affidavit of eligibility and/or a release from liability may be required in
certain instances. Failure to sign such an affidavit, if requested, may result in forfeiture of the
17) Station reserves the right to suspend any contest at anytime, if in its
judgment, the contest participants have conducted themselves in an unfair manner or attempted in any
way to influence the outcome of the contest.
18) In the event of a tie, Station reserves the right to conduct a tie-breaking
contest, with rules and procedures to be determined by the management of the Station.
19) The Station reserves the right to change contest rules and procedures at any
time, providing such changes are announced on-the-air prior to their implementation.
20) All matters not specifically addressed in these
rules shall be determined at the sole discretion of the management of Station.
21) In the event of any dispute involving a
contest, the decision of Station management is final.